Friday, December 28, 2012

December 28, 2012

  Today is Friday, I always eat bad on Friday due to being gone most of the day to do bills and groceries.. So today I had some chicken in the crockpot. I chose to eat that, plus water.. Then when we were shopping I reminded myself how bad I need to get healthy and stick with it.. So John wanted to have something to eat, so we went to Subway, I had a diet coke..plus run into Ken and Glenda so that made ita bit easier.. I really didn't mind.. I was real hungers when I got home. But had some bacon & eggs which helped.  Plus I got some cheese and had that for snack time.  I did fix some sugar free jell-o. It helps to have that on hand.. 

I will do this. Really anxious to get on scale on Sunday..

I have to learn: "Eat to live". Not live to eat"

No comments:

Post a Comment